Wednesday 23 September 2009

Hello and welcome to the Candlelicious blog.

I'm Louise and i make beautiful handmade gourmet candles and wax melts, all my candles are made from soy wax, are beautifully fragranced and truly unique.

I have been busy over the last few weeks preparing stock for all the up and coming craft events and experimenting with my chrismas range....

I'm actually getting really excited about christmas and its only September!!

This weekend i will be in Bakewell on both Saturday and Sunday, my nana has requested some Bakewell tart!!

This summer really has been a fast track course in being a professional crafter, i cant believe how sucessful things have been and how much fun i've had meeting some lovely talented people along the way too.

i'm sure the run up to Christmas will be hard work but fun and fulfilling too
Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment