Wednesday 23 September 2009

Creative Flair

I love thinking of and experimenting with new designs for my candles and wax melts, i have a nice range of cupcake candles now being;

Chocomallow muffin
Lemon Pie
Strawberries and Cream
Coffee cake
Fairy cake
Pink and Sugary

These are complemented by my Vintage Teacup candles and Gingerbread men candles, hot chocolates and cappuccino's, together with my range of soy wax melts that include mini cupcakes, strawberries, chocolates, gingerbread men, and my wax tarts

however for the past month or so i have been dreaming up a range of Christmas inspired items to add to the collection.

I personally love Christmas and since having my own children have got back all that excitement you had as a child about Christmas.

There are some wonderful fragrances about that just bring that 'christmassy' feeling to you i have been testing and trialling and have come up with a basic range which includes

Christmas pudding candles
Mince pie candles
Snowball candles
a range of Christmas scented soy jar candles trimmed with Christmas ribbon and trinkets

as for my wax melts there will be
mini snowmen
snowflakes
mince pie's
mini snowballs
and Christmas scented wax tarts.

all of these will be available along side my normal range of products.

well i better get back to the kitchen as I'm in the middle of some mince pie candles as I'm planning to debut the Christmas range this weekend.....

Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment